Los Angeles Probation Violation Attorney
If you have been placed on probation due to a criminal conviction, it is important to understand the terms of your probation and how to follow the rules.
Lead by experienced Los Angeles Probation Violation Attorney Jonathan Franklin, the Law Offices of Jonathan Franklin provides legal help for clients that are facing probation violation charges. We can help you gain a thorough understanding of the terms of your probation and how to fulfill them, or defend you in the event that there is an accusation of one or more probation or parole violations.
Types of Probation Violations in California:
- Failure to pay a fine
- Failure to pay restitution to the victim
- Failure to enroll in or complete rehabilitation
- Failure to complete community service
- Failure to appear in court for a progress report
Types of Probation Rule Violations
- Failure to stay away from certain person(s)
- Failure to stay away from certain location(s)
- Failure to report to probation officer when expected
- Possession of illegal drugs or weapons (guns)
- Associating with known criminals
- Committing new crimes (picking up new criminal cases)
- Being arrested even if no criminal charges are pending
Your future may be in jeopardy if probation violation issues are not promptly addressed. The Law Offices of Jonathan Franklin is dedicated to providing aggressive representation designed to protect your rights and preserve your freedom.